Dr. Niki Boloorchi, DDS
Dr. Niki Boloorchi is a dentist and dental anesthesiologist who also has advanced training in treating tethered oral tissues—tongue and lip ties—to help infants thrive. Dr. Boloorchi to remove the tight or restrictive tissue—behind the upper lip or beneath the tongue— that prevents proper feeding and development in infants.
She provides mobile anesthesia to dentists in the San Francisco and Sacramento, CA areas.
Dr. Boloorchi holds a BA in International Development and earned her DDS with honors from USC. She also studied at the Loma Linda Dental Anesthesiology Residency Program and received special training in laser dentistry under Dr. Richard Baxter.
She is a member of the following:
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Academy of Laser Dentists
- American Laser Study Club
- American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry
- Alameda Dental Society
- California Dental Association
- Contra Costa Dental Society
- International Affiliation of Tongue-tie Professionals
- Breathe Institute Ambassador Academy of Laser Dentistry
She is also a Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, BLS, ACLS, PALS certified, a laser certified dentist by the American Laser Dentist, and a CE provider for the California Dental Board.
Dr. Boloorchi is a proud member of the Board of Directors for the Center for Empowering Refugees & Immigrants.